Wedding Consultation and Event Coordination
Because we want your wedding to be as perfect as possible, we believe having someone help you understand the big picture is essential. From the detailed timeline, designed to incorporate all the critical events of the day, to the coordination of the rehearsal, the peace of mind you gain assures you a stress- free wedding day!
Up to seven hours of complimentary consultation are included with your reservation. Typically, the service includes two hours of pre-planning, one hour of rehearsal coordination and four hours of direct supervision on your wedding day. We will take care of the following duties…
- Create and finalize sequence of events including the rehearsal, ceremony, cutting of the wedding cake, bride and grooms first dance, toasts, arrival of vendors, etc.
- Make sequence of events available to all vendors
- Assure special requests or family traditions are integrated throughout the pre-wedding process and wedding day
- Set the date, time and coordinate all participants for the rehearsal including bridal party, immediate family, officiant, musicians, etc.
- Orchestrate processional and recessional in order and to music desired.
- Direct ushers and guest book attendant
- Go over responsibilities with key participants including arrival times
- Assign bridal party to the designated place and time of arrival
- Event manager to be present two hours prior to start of ceremony to greet bridal party and direct vendors as they arrive
- Assist with placement of favors, guest book, place cards etc.
- Provide “emergency kit” to assist with last minute emergencies
- Assist bride and bridal party as they get ready
- Coordinate with photographer
- Watch time and monitor guest arrival to determine start of ceremony
- Final check of boutonnières, corsages, flower arrangements, rings etc. Cue musicians and bridal party for processional
- Start processional
- Ensure bride’s entrance is flawless
- After ceremony, escort bridal party to private rooms. Staff will direct guests to cocktail reception area so ceremony site is clear for photographs.
- Ensure cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are ready for start of reception.
- Assure that guest book is transferred to reception area
- Assure that any gifts brought to the ceremony site are placed in designated area and that all cards are secured to packages.
- Transfer any flower arrangements from the ceremony to reception area if applicable
- Cue bridal party in order of introductions
- Time and orchestrate Grand Entrance of bridal party to reception after post-ceremony photos are complete in conjunction with the DJ or Band
- Ensure toasts, first dance, cake cutting etc. are coordinated with banquet staff
- Assist bride and groom as necessary with food and beverages
In the meantime, should you have immediate needs or questions, please contact your Event Planner at 301.898.0466.